DeOscar Martin named FSI's Employee of the Year
Date & Location
DeOscar is a skilled Electrician & Fire System's Technician, serving the 375 Medical Group at Scott AFB, Illinois. DeOscar has been with FSI since 2016, and has continually exemplified what it means to be a Red Shirt. His efforts in customer service, cost savings, process improvements, and overall citizenship have continually benefited his team and the FSI Family as a whole.
A few examples of the significant contributions DeOscar performed over the last year are below:
- Continually assigned and completed the highest number of Preventative Maintenance (PM) tickets each month - exceeding expectations and timelines
- Took on additional workload to help out the team in times of crisis
- Constantly looked for better priced materials to meet their needs and reduce overall costs
- During a flood that shut down the base in August, DeOscar acted quickly to isolate mechanical issues, stayed late to dry out equipment, and continually worked on issues to ensure the equipment was back up as soon as possible
- To help with the Pandemic, he worked late to prep the clinic for patients and helped safely run communication cable to a temporary treatment tent for additional patient care
While everyone in the FSI Family stepped it up this year to help with the unprecedented changed due to the COVID Pandemic, DeOscar's actions truly exemplified what it means to be a Red Shirt and to "Live The Mission."
Congratulations to DeOscar Martin for being the 2020 Employee of the Year and for his hard work and dedication to the FSI Family!