Jeff Cales named FSI's Manager of the Year
FSI is proud to announce the 2020 Manager of the Year, Jeff Cales!
Date & Location
Elmendorf AFB, Alaska
Jeff has been with FSI since 2013 and is currently the Contract Maintenance Manager (CMM) at Elmendorf AFB in Anchorage, Alaska. Jeff moved to the Elmendorf contract two years ago and with the first six months had obtained his Certified Healthcare Facility Manager (CHFM) credentials and greatly improved productivity, work culture, and customer satisfaction at the job site.
Some of the many significant contributions Jeff made over the year are listed below:
- Worked hard to earn the respect of the Facility Manager, government staff, and FSI staff
- Transformed Elmendorf from "just a site" to an example of "Red Shirt Excellence"
- Instrumental in achieving the IOS 9001:2015 Certification with zero non-conformity audits
- Took on and effectively managed a additional work on the request of the Facility Manager
- Developed and maintained a partnering relationship with the union business manager and members
- Assisted with successfully procuring another Alaska job site and helped with the phase-in over his Christmas holiday
Jeff Cales has continually proven he is committed and loyal to FSI. His actions and efforts have instilled a sense of team pride in all Elmendorf Red Shirts. We are all proud to have him on our team.
Congratulations to Jeff Cales for being the 2020 Manager of the Year and for his hard work and dedication to the FSI Family!